Posts Tagged ‘Mary Kay’
Made Up For You’s product of the week for weeks 13 & 14 is a beauty product from Mary Kay called Satin Lips.
It is a 2 step procedure for people with very dry, flaky lips to refine and replenish. Step 1 uses the Mask to gently exfoliate the lips removing dead skin cells and dryness. Step 2 uses the Balm to protect and moisturise the lips leaving them soft and supple. This is a fantastic product for brides who want the perfect smile on their wedding day with their lipstick lasting longer.Tweet
Every woman wants to be a vision of beauty on her wedding day. June is known as ‘bridal month’ and we are now offering speciality skincare and makeovers for brides alongside Made Up For You (Bridal & Special Occasion Makeup).
- ‘Custom Compact‘ with selected wedding colours (ask your makeup artist for recommendations on colour).
- ‘Timewise Skincare Basics‘ for the Bride, your Bridesmaids and Mother of the Bride / Groom.
- ‘Fragrance Free Satin Hands Pampering Set‘ for soft and smooth hands (especially in the photos of your new wedding ring!).
- Limited Edition ‘Mary Kay Nail Lacquer‘ (Bridesmaids may want to wear a nail colour that coordinates with their dresses or a more natural colour such as Pink Sand. The Bride might not want to wear nail colour, opting instead for a natural look with a clear Base / Top Coat).
- ‘MK Men Skincare‘ products for the Groom, Best Man and/or Ushers.
- Bottles of ‘Mary Kay Eau de Toilette‘ in Forever Orchid for a subtle yet gorgeous bridal fragrance.
- ‘Honeymoon Survival Kit‘ (includes Indulge Soothing Eye Mask / Satin Lips Balm / Limited Edition Mary Kay SPF30 Sunscreen / Limited Edition Mary Kay After-Sun Replenishing Gel).
When conducting a makeover, the Bride may have her own unique look, but the Bridesmaids should wear the same makeup look and colours if they plan on wearing the same coloured dress. Wedding photos turn out better when people have the same makeup on!
To arrange a skincare, colour (cosmetics/makeover) or fragrance party, please email email@example.com.
It is like a lipstick and a lipgloss rolled into one. Colour is smooth, sheer and hardwearing. The minty fresh action helps to plump up the lips for a fuller lip line. Our favourite shade is ‘Raspberry Ice’ (shown in the picture).
With very little product needed, it is very good value for money.Tweet